Spend less time on paperwork and more time with your guests. Streamline your check-in, registration and check-out processes.
Use Email, WhatsApp or SMS to send online check-in and registration forms straight to a guest’s smartphone.
Easily send your guests secure online payment links to pay a deposit or settle their account before departure.
Create seamless guest experiences.
Hospitality is all about a personal connection. Replacing routine manual processes with clever technology frees you up to do the things you’re good at. With NightsBridge your guests can complete their check-in and registration forms online, ahead of time. And easily settle their bill, from any device, prior to departure.
FAQs: Using contactless travel tech
Online check-in is a way of checking in at your property that limits or removes contact between guests and staff. It also saves you time and enhances your guest experience even before arrival.
Guests can complete a check-in form on their smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC and submit it to the establishment before arrival.
The COVID-19 pandemic ushered in a number of changes in the hospitality industry, including new health and safety protocols, social distancing and the mandatory use of masks in public areas. Online check-in is an additional tool which establishments can use to ensure that that a guest’s arrival is a seamless, safe and hygienic as possible.
Not only does contactless check-in help keep guests safe, but it is also extremely convenient. NightsBridge’s online check-in form saves time (for both the establishment and guest), removes frustrating paperwork and makes contact tracing, should it be necessary, quick and easy.
Guests receive a link via WhatsApp, SMS or email, complete the form before they arrive, and all the information is securely stored on the NightsBridge system.
Similar to contactless check-in, the check-out form allows the guest to check-out of an establishment without unnecessary contact with staff.
Personal information is obviously being collected, including a guest/s ID number. As such, privacy is a top priority, and the system is 100% secure.
In the past, information would have been filed and stored at your property. Now all the information sits within the NightsBridge system, is encrypted and is only accessible via a secure link. If someone else gets hold of the link, the information will no longer be available.
Establishments who use the NightsBridge system are able – at the click of a button – to send guests a link to the necessary form via WhatsApp, SMS or email.
The forms are mobile-friendly and can be completed on a smartphone, table, laptop or PC.
During the pandemic guests would have been required to complete the form (including COVID screening) within 48 hours of arrival. Many establishments have continued this practice. However the link can be sent at any time.
Not at the moment. You’ll need to go back into the NightsBridge system to see if the guest has completed the form – but this is a feature we hope to make available in the near future.
The booking form has a ‘notes’ section where you can add any additional information you require, including a client’s ETA, dietary requirements, preferences etc.
In fact, the NightsBridge team can help you customise the form to your needs (for example, adding your logo) and is always on hand to provide help and support.
Personal information is obviously being collected on these forms. As such, privacy is a top priority, and the system is 100% secure.
In the past, information would have been filed and stored at the establishment’s property. Now all the information sits within the NightsBridge system, is encrypted and is only accessible via a secure link. If someone else gets hold of the link, the information will no longer be available.
Guests can view their final statement/account (for example, excursions, meals or an outstanding bar bill), and make payment online, before check-out. The system is secure, and guests will receive a one-time password (OTP) to their mobile phone in order to authorise payment.
It also saves on paperwork and enhances the guest experience by providing seamless, quick and convenient check-out while the guest is still “in-house” before they leave the premises. Guests receive a final invoice (post-payment) via email.
As a NightsBridge client you are able to – at the click of a button – send guests a link to the necessary form via WhatsApp, SMS or email.
You can also choose to set this up so the link will be sent automatically by email prior to their arrival. The forms are mobile-friendly and can be completed on a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
No. Online check-in and check-out are built into the latest NightsBridge system. You may need to upgrade to the latest version, but it comes standard.
Yes. The NightsBridge team is happy to provide a ‘walk-through’ of the contactless technology, provide training – or a refresher for whoever requires it. The system is simple and user-friendly, but the team will provide support and advice wherever necessary.
There are a number of things you can do to reassure guests that you are able to operate safely, and that their health and convenience remain top priorities. Try these 10 easy steps:
- Apply common sense when it comes to being COVID-cautious. Follow the minimum health protocols as prescribed by the Department of Health.
- Prepare and train your team on the cleaning protocols – and keep NightsBridge’s handy checklists in place!
- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) for when a staff member or guest presents with COVID symptoms.
- Update your Ts and Cs so guests understand their role in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Make use of signage in and around your establishment reminding guests of safe behaviour.
- Provide sanitiser where possible.
- Tell your guests what you’re doing by downloading, saving and sending a NightsBridge Safety Pledge PDF to your guests via email before they arrive.
- Use the NightsBridge SafeStays “badge” on your booking form or website – and promote your safety measures (with the badge if you like) on your Facebook page, blogs and other social media platforms.
- Promote the NightsBridge SafeStays search. If your guests need accommodation in other towns, you can assist by directing them to our SafeStays search. This booking site shows availability and rates for all other NightsBridge properties that are open and “safety aware”.
- Investigate and implement touchless technology – including contactless check-in and check-out for a guest’s peace of mind.