Standard Bank’s measures to assist their clients include:
- A Coronavirus Payment Interruption Scheme on business loans for small businesses with a turnover of less than R 20 million per year.
- A 3 month instalment relief for all personal loans for small business owners of businesses with a turnover of less than R 20 million per year.
- Payment holidays for businesses.
- 3 month instalment relief for lower income earners.
- ATM cash withdrawal Saswitch fee waived during COVID-19 lockdown period.
- Payment holidays for students.
- 1GB free data to stay connected during the lockdown for Standard Bank Mobile customers.
Standard Bank’s full measures to support their clients can be found here.
What to do when you experience financial distress? Contact Standard Bank here.