Direct bookings from TripAdvisor via NightsBridge
You can now take direct NightsBridge bookings, via a link on TripAdvisor. Great news, isn’t it?’
NightsBridge is a Premium Partner with the new TripAdvisor product called TripConnect. The new service shows your own direct booking button together with the results of online travel agents (like Booking.com or Expedia). As a Premium Partner, NightsBridge can set up your direct link.
A Direct Booking Link on Your TripAdvisor Property Page
If you decide to join TripConnect, an ‘Official Site‘ button will show on the prices facility. Clicking the link will open your own NightsBridge booking form to capture this booking (commission-free). You will pay TripAdvisor (TripConnect) for the click.
The TripConnect link will work on a pay-per-click basis, which means you will pay a certain amount every time someone clicks the link. You pay whether a booking takes place or not – it is a fee for a lead to your booking form, similar to Google Adwords.
TripConnect will suggest a minimum amount per click for your link to appear on your property page. This will depend on things like location, number of competitors, average cost per click for the whole of the country etc.
If you want to appear in the first position in the search results you can offer more than the minimum amount per click.
TripConnect will guide and advise you on all the options.
Set Spending Limits
Yes – you can easily set daily limits (maximum amount you will spend per day) or set up time limits (certain number of days).
If this limit is reached your link will simply not show up anymore. In this way you can track your spending and make sure you don’t go over your budget.
Steps to Join TripConnect
TripConnect is a service offered and run by TripAdvisor. You will receive all information, guidance and support from them directly.
To get started you must follow these 3 steps:
- Get a TripAdvisor Business Listing if you don’t have one already. Click here >>> TripAdvisor Business Listing Information
- Sign up for TripConnect – click here >>> Get Started with TripConnect
- Set up bids to have your link appear in the search results – done in the TripConnect setup process.
TripAdvisor has a lot of documentation you can read through about this service and how it will work. Click on the links below to go to the various articles:
- Webinar – Reasons to connect to TripConnect
- Guide: Drive More Direct Bookings Through TripConnect
- Bidding Strategies for TripConnect Campaigns
- TripConnect Glossary
- Video – What is TripConnect?
- 6 Things To Know About TripConnect
- 5 Reasons To Choose TripConnect